Lose weight healthily and live a better life
Living a healthy life is a condition everyone wants. Human beings are always looking for reasons to be happy and to have a good image. Many people lose their purpose in the way because it is not easy to achieve objectives that are not well-defined, as well as the sacrifice degree they are willing to put and the maturity of their commitment.
We all want a perfect figure because we need to get validation from those around us, we are waiting for their approval without getting to think that this is the only body we have and therefore we must value it and start loving it just the way it is.
Achieving this acceptance is the first step after asking the first question. Which things do I really want to change about my lifestyle and my body? When you give yourself a sincere asnwer, the change begins.
If what you really want is to have a good figure according to your size and height, then you must know that the first job is to get an agenda, calendar and notebook where you will write down all the points with which you will start the goal.
In order to lose weight, you must understand that you do not have to take off all those pounds instantly or after one week, because that will surely cause a rebound effect. No, the idea is to start checking the refrigerator and pantry to discard the foods we can not see in order to avoid temptations.
The first thing you should aim is to eliminate the sweets from your surroundings because they will come back to you once you start eating really healthy foods and the anxiety to eat sweets will be the first thing you will experience, even if it is temporary. Sugar is necessary for our bodies, but it must come from fruits or sweeteners to avoid consuming more refined sugar, which is always transformed into accumulated calories.
Lowering the pounds according to your body shape also requires thinking that it is a habit and not a need. You should lose weight to live better, to improve the quality of your life and not simply to look better. If you have clear these objectives then the work has already begun. Here I will show you some simple tips to begin and make your dream come true:
1. Reduce saturated fats consumption. Fats also help in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins (those that only dissolve in fats), such as vitamin A, D, E and K. Replace saturated fats (butter, lard, sweets in general, cream and cheese) with unsaturated fats such as those we can find in olive oil, nuts, fish and avocados.
2. Do not add refined sugar to anything. Many foods, such as fruit, have fructose (a type of sugar). So if you feel like you need sugar, try to eat a fruit instead.
3. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, lower banana consumption, but do not delete it. Fruits and vegetables are the main source of minerals and vitamins. Try to include them in all your meals. If you drink natural fruit juices you have to consume them immediately after having prepared them, because that is the moment when they keep their vitamins to the maximum
4. Include fish as the main source of protein. Fish's fat content is relatively low compared to meat, so it is a highly recommended food in healthy diets. The presence of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids make it the perfect food to fight against cholesterol.
5. Reduce the salt. Adults should never eat more than 6 grams per day and children should consume half. Many foods have incorporated salt and we are not conscious about it, so it is not necessary to add it.
6. Drink plenty of water. Every organ in our body needs water. Only with water, all the metabolic processes can be carried out. Also, water helps us to eliminate fat, because it transports metabolic waste. Our body continuously loses water through breathing, perspiration (through the skin), urine and stool.
7. Keep yourself active and exercise. You have heard it so many times. If you still do not exercise it is because you do not know how happy you feel when you practice a sport or exercise. It is ideal to do it daily. Exercise is one of the most interesting instruments to lose weight healthily. Do you know why? Exercises not only tone muscles and activate metabolism, it also provides a great balance in our lives at all the possible levels: mental, emotional and physical.